Frankie Valli VIP Tickets
2018 UK Tour
|GLASGOW SSE Hydro||Thursday 29th November 2018||Enquire|
|BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena||Saturday 1st December 2018||£225 + VAT|
|London O2 Arena||Sunday 2nd November 2018||£145 + VAT|
|Manchester Arena||Thursday 6th November 2018||£125 + VAT|
To enquire about Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons VIP Tickets please email email@example.com or call 0870 234 0202.
Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
A true music icon – Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons announce ‘The Farewell Tour’ with seven UK shows in November/December, 2018. Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons have sold over 100 million records worldwide and defined the sound of an era with classic hits like: Walk Like A Man, Sherry, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Rag Doll, Big Girls Don’t Cry and many more.
Frankie Valli, who came to fame in 1962 as the lead singer of The Four Seasons, is hotter than ever in the 21st century. Thanks to the volcanic success of the Tony-winning musical Jersey Boys which chronicles the life and times of Frankie and his legendary group.
VIP Concert Tickets are delighted to offer Frankie Valli VIP Tickets for the 2018 Farewell Tour.
Birmingham Genting Arena
- Category A Ticket
- Free Onsite Parking Permit
- Dedicated Hospitality Entrance
- VIP Check In
- Pre Show And Interval Access To Private Lounge
- Three Complimentary Drinks
- Two Course Informal Dining
- Interval Drinks Ordering Service
- Cloakroom Facility
London O2 Arena
- Premium concert seat in Block 102
- Early access to O2 Arena
- Entrance to Exclusive Lounge pre and post concert
- Option to purchase dinner and drinks on the evening in VIP Lounge
- Dedicated fast track entrance to The View from the City Room (adjacent to the box office)
- Early access to the venue before the general public
- Premium seated concert ticket in VIP Block 103 Row B
- Pre-show and interval entry to The View with an extensive light bites menu available for you to purchase food
- Cash bar available in The View
To enquire about Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons VIP Tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 234 0202.